Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pray, Little Child

.

"Lord, I am not worthy that You should enter under my roof; but only say the word, and my soul shall be healed"

I always loved the words of the Eucharistic prayer, which will be revised to the above words when the missal changes take place this Advent. These words, to me, spoke of the very essence of Christ's mercy and forgiveness..."Only say the word and my soul shall be healed."


 click on image to enlarge


This little bracelet was created as a gift for a young girl's First Holy Communion, as a reminder to PRAY. The beads are 6mm, 32-facet, turquoise AB glass bead -- they are very sparkly, as you can see. They are strung on a steel wire with sterling silver round beads and Czech glass turquoise beads in between. The PRAY bead is sterling silver as is Celtic style cross, the clasp and the extender chain -- added so the bracelet can grow with her.


SOLD 
Can be recreated

.

No comments: