Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Thy Praises We Sing

.


May is the month of our Heavenly Mother, Immaculate Mary. If you don't read Praying for Grace, you are missing a month of Mary posts -- all May long. This month also happens to be the month of First Holy Communions. How happy is must make our Mother to see all of the little children come to her Holy Son at the First Eucharist.


"O Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament, I would like to be filled with love for You; keep me closely united with You, may my heart be near to Yours. I want to be to You like the apostle John. O Mary of the Rosary, keep me recollected when I say these prayers of yours; bind me forever, with your rosary, to Jesus of the Blessed Sacrament. Blessed be Jesus, my love..,"  ~~ Pope John XXIII, Journal of a Soul

This rosary is made with a tiny pewter Miraculous center, and a dainty, shiny pewter crucifix. The Ave beads are sparkly 6mm 32-facet AB turquoise glass beads and the Paters are silver-capped 8mm crystal glass. This rosary would be perfect for a First Holy Communicant or any woman.















SOLD
If you are interested in commissioning a recreation of this rosary, contact me by leaving a comment or using my email address found in the sidebar

No comments: