Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

True Bread from Heaven

.
So Jesus said to them, "Amen, amen, I say to you, it was not Moses who gave the bread from heaven; my Father gives you the true bread from heaven. For the bread of God is that which comes down from heaven and gives life to the world." John 6:32-33


click on image to enlarge



This First Holy Communion rosary is made with 6mm lilac colored glass Ave beads, 8mm silver capped crystal glass Pater beads, linked with a silver and enamel First Holy Communion center and dainty silver crucifix.



SOLD
can be recreated
.

No comments: