Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Monday, June 27, 2011

The Moon at her Feet

.


"And a great portent appeared in heaven, a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars" Rev 12:1

click on images to enlarge

The beautiful blue and the opal white glass beads of this rosary remind me of the moon, one a muted blue light, the other a bright luminescent one. Both could be the light of our Blessed Mother -- one shadowy and veiled next to the incandescence of her holy Son, Our Lord, and the other bright and resplendent leading the way to God.

The beads of this rosary are 6mm Druk glass, the Aves in a transparent pale blue and the Paters an opaque, bluish opal. The white opal Paters are capped with silver and they are linked together with a Miraculous Medal center that has a back that rotates showing the Glorious, the Sorrowful and the Joyful Mysteries, and a beautiful smallish crucifix with lilies.








SOLD

If you are interested in a recreation of this rosary, contact me by leaving a comment or using my email address found in the sidebar  

  .

No comments: