Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Mother Most Pure

.

 click on images to enlarge


This sweet little rosary was created for a young girl -- a starter of sorts. Pink was the color of choice and these 6mm Czech Druk glass beads are the palest of pink. They are precious paired with 6mm white Swarovski pearls capped in silver, separated with white pearl and the palest pink Japanese seed beads. The Miraculous center has a back that rotates showing the Glorious, the Sorrowful and the Joyful Mysteries, and the crucifix has tiny flowers at the top and bottom and each side.




SOLD
This is a one-of-a-kind rosary.
Contact me in the comment box or using my email address in the sidebar to create something to suit your taste and needs.
.

No comments: