Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

St. Michael, Vanquisher of Rebel Spirits, pray for us

.
A recent request for a St. Michael Chaplet allowed me to use this beautiful bronze St. Michael medal I had on-hand. I really enjoy it when someone gives me creative license to create a sacramental such as this. I chose some turquoise beads, some beautiful oval crystals and these bronze pieces to create a lovely St. Michael Chaplet.



click on image to enlarge


The Aves are 6mm natural turquoise, the Paters are oval clear Czech crystals, strung on wire with silver lined glass and gold Japanese seed beads. The heart-shaped center and the St. Michael medal are solid bronze hand cast from vintage pieces.
The text on the medal is in French and on the side with Our Lady (not pictured) translates to: "O Mary Conceived without Sin, Pray for Us who Have Recourse to Thee." The St. Michael side reads: "St. Michael Protector of France, Pray for Us."

The prayers of the St. Michael chaplet are very powerful, as one prays the Our Father and Hail Mary following the prayers of intercession to St. Michael.



SOLD
This is a one-of-a-kind rosary.
Contact me in the comment box or using my email address in the sidebar to create something to suit your taste and needs.




.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the lucky recipient of this St Michael chaplet. Thanks, Barbara, for the lovely work and your wonderful apostolate! It is truly Holy Spirit inspired. This was the first time I prayed the St Michael prayers, and I sensed the angels clapping in glee. Many blessings to you and yours!

scmom (Barbara) said...

You are very sweet, dear lady!