Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Ave Maria, gratia plena, ora pro nobis

.
Fr. Adam's Rosary


click on images to enlarge


Our beloved associate pastor is moving on this summer, to a new parish and as pastor. We are overjoyed for this next step in his life, but will miss him greatly. He has been a wonderful shepherd for us -- he brings great reverence to the Mass and the Sacraments and we love his ways which help us to grow closer to God. Now he will bless a new community and help them to grow in their faith as well.



This rosary was a  gift to him. It's another wire wrapped rosary -- a thicker gauge wire which I think he will find virtually indestructible. The Aves are 6mm Poppy Jasper, and the Paters are 8mm black onyx capped in bronze. Because of Fr. Adam's great devotion to the blessed mother I chose this center -- a very heavy and rather large Ave Maria -- it's beautiful. The crucifix is also heavy and intricate and looks beautiful with the center. Both the center and crucifix are solid bronze hand cast from vintage pieces. The are all connected with 20 gauge bronze wire, each bead hand wrapped.




This is a one-of-a-kind rosary.
Contact me in the comment box or using my email address in the sidebar to create something to suit your taste and needs.
.

3 comments:

Anne said...

That is really lovely.

scmom (Barbara) said...

Thank you, Anne. ;-)

Janette said...

A labor of love and beauty, Barbara! The centerpiece is exquisite - I can almost 'feel' it while praying a Hail, Holy Queen.