Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Love with all your heart

.


"He said to him, 'You shall love the Lord, your God,  with all your heart, with all your soul,  and with all your mind.  This is the greatest and the first commandment.'" Matthew 22:37


click on images to enlarge




This rosary is a new one I made by using the wire-wrapped method. I am really liking this style of rosary -- something I never thought I'd say. I love the way it feels in my hands, and it's really super durable -- nothing is going to pull these links apart.



This rosary is made with 6mm jasper Aves -- all different colors, from deep reds to golds and deep greens -- very pretty. The Paters are 8mm round blue zircon crystals -- a lovely shade of bluish green -- capped with bronze caps and 4mm metallic light gold bicone crystals.





The wire is 20 gauge, shiny bronze wire and the center -- a heart-shaped center with a cross cut out -- and the crucifix are both solid bronze, hand-cast from vintage pieces.


SOLD
This is a one-of-a-kind rosary.
Contact me in the comment box or using my email address in the sidebar to create something to suit your taste and needs.

2 comments:

Janette said...

This rosary is FANTASTICO!

Sarah said...

This rosary is GORGEOUS!!