Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Clothed in the Sun

.
click on image to enlarge


... A great sign appeared in the sky, a woman... clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. Revelations 12:1


This rosary is bright and clothed in the sun like the Blessed Mother. The Aves are peridot jasper, which is a very bright lemony yellow. I knew that they were called peridot jasper, and so I kept looking for the green, but when I asked members of my family what color they were, they all said "yellow."

The 6mm peridot jasper are paired with Swarovski 8 mm AB crystals capped in nickel silver caps and pewter balls. The beads are wire-wrapped to make a very durable rosary. The center is a unique Miraculous center and the crucifix is a pretty carved style.






SOLD

If you are interested in a recreation of this rosary, contact me by leaving a comment or using my email address found in the sidebar



.

No comments: