Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Monday, August 8, 2011

St. Michael, and the Choirs of Angels

.

I came across some photos on iPhoto the other that had been forgotten during a busy time for me.  This pretty St. Michael chaplet was one of them.


The owner requested apple green beads, which is an unusual color for a rosary, but paired with these pretty millefiori beads I think it turned out very pretty. The green beads are 6mm Druk crackle glass, and the Paters are green and white with a red flower millefiori glass, capped in silver. They are strung on steel wire with crystal and white seed beads. The Italian St. Michael medal has a nice, clear image on it.


The prayers of the St. Michael chaplet are very powerful, as one prays the Our Father and Hail Mary following the prayers of intercession to St. Michael.

SOLD
This is a one-of-a-kind rosary.
Contact me in the comment box or using my email address in the sidebar to create something to suit your taste and needs.
 
.
 

2 comments:

John Milbey said...

This is very beautiful. Can you make another just like it?

Barbara Praying for Grace said...

John,
I'm sorry it took so long for me to respond -- I did not notice I had a comment awaiting moderation. I don't know if I can find this same St. Michael medal now, or the Our Father beads. If you would like to email me at marydevotions@gmail.com, we can talk about it.
Barbara