Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Be our protection against wickedness



click on images to enlarge



This one decade rosary -- called a tenner because it is just ten beads -- is a string of 8mm poppy jasper Aves wire-wrapped in vintage bronze 20 gauge wire, with an 8mm black onyx Pater capped in bronze caps. The crucifix is hand cast in solid bronze from a vintage piece, as is the St. Michael medal. On the reverse side of the St. Michael medal is an image of the Blessed Mother.

This rosary is perfect for a man because of the large beads and is perfect for him to keep in his pocket, in the car, or on the nightstand. It is very strong due to the large gauge wire and the hand-wrapping.




SOLD

This is a one-of-a-kind rosary. If you are interested in a re-creation using these or other parts, contact me in the comment box or using my email address in the sidebar.


No comments: