Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Christ be with me, Christ within me


I recently had a request to create a First Holy Communion rosary with a St. Patrick flair. St. Patrick is a wonderful patron for a young boy and this phrase of St. Patrick's prayer is one to remember on First Holy Communion Day:

Christ be with me, Christ within me,
Christ behind me, Christ before me,
Christ beside me, Christ to win me,
Christ to comfort and restore me.
Christ beneath me, Christ above me,
Christ in quiet, Christ in danger,
Christ in hearts of all that love me,
Christ in mouth of friend and stranger.


This rosary is made with 8mm x 10mm green shamrock stamped beads, a pewter St. Patrick center and beautiful pewter Celtic crucifix. The back of the crucifix was engraved with the young boy's name and date of First Holy Communion.









SOLD

If you are interested in a recreation of this rosary, contact me by leaving a comment or using my email address found in the sidebar.

No comments: