Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Come Holy Ghost


The mother of two young Confirmandi recently contacted me to create a rosary to commemorate their Confirmation in the Church. The rosaries turned out so very different, I was kind of tickled with them. Both rosaries are the link style and both have the Confirmand's name and date of Confirmation engraved on the back.


click on images to enlarge


The young lady's rosary is made with 6mm green and white agate Aves and 8mm opal chrystolite Swarovski crystal Paters, capped in silver. The center is a beautiful four-way pewter center and the crucifix is my favorite -- an ornate scrolled style.







The young man's rosary was made with 6mm poppy jasper Aves and 6mm onyx Paters capped in gold. The center is a gold tone St. Michael center and the crucifix is a four-way style.



SOLD

These are one-of-a-kind rosaries. If you are interested in a recreation of this rosary, contact me by leaving a comment or using my email address found in the sidebar.


No comments: