Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Defend us in Battle


"The Rosary is the 'weapon' for these times."
--Saint Padre Pio


These pretty tenner rosaries serve two purposes -- for praying the rosary, and as a reminder to call on St. Michael to help us in our spiritual battles.

These rosaries are identical except for the St. Michael medals -- one is round and one is oval. They are made with 6mm brown faceted glass Aves and a brown iris, twisted oval, glass Pater. They are wire-wrapped with 20 gauge non-tarnishing silver wire. The Pater, the crucifix and the medal are set apart by a shiny Swarovski crystal.



click on images to enlarge






~~~~~




For information on the Pardon Crucifix, go here.


SOLD
If you are interested in this rosary, contact me by leaving a comment or using my email address found in the sidebar

To purchase this rosary at my Etsy shop -- go here or here. The cost is slightly higher there to cover credit card processing fees.




No comments: