Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Holy Mother in Blue and White

A recent request by a brother for a rosary for his sister resulted in these mirror image rosaries. The rosary with the blue Aves was mailed across country for a sister's birthday gift and the remaining rosary with the white opal glass Aves and blue opal glass Paters is available.

The beads are 6mm glass and the Paters are capped in silver nickel caps. The center is a Miraculous Medal and the center is a pretty style with a lilies behind and surrounding the Corpus.

 click on images to enlarge










SOLD
This is a one-of-a-kind rosary. If you are interested in a re-creation using these or other parts, contact me in the comment box or using my email address in the sidebar.

No comments: