Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Pray for us who have recourse to thee

 click on images to enlarge




This bright and shiny rosary is made with 6mm turquoise Ave beads and sparkling oval-shaped crystal Paters. The beads are hand-wrapped with non-tarnishing, 20 gauge, silver wire for a very durable rosary. The center, a cut out Miraculous Medal center, and shiny silver crucifix both have a deluxe silver finish. The center and crucifix are set apart with 4mm bicone crystals.






SOLD

If you are interested in this chaplet, contact me by leaving a comment or using my email address found in the sidebar

No comments: