Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Rainbow link bracelet



A dear friend's daughter had a surgery a few months ago and I wanted to send her something special to help take her mind off her woes. I had these beautiful multi-colored metal links and decided to play with them. This pretty bracelet was the result. It took a lot longer to put together than I thought it would (whew!) but it was well worth the effort. I added the little silver cross to make it a "remember to Pray" bracelet, and a toggle clasp.



click on image to enlarge



This bracelet can be recreated in these colors or a variety of other colors/metals. Contact me in the comment box or using my email address in the sidebar to create something to suit your taste and needs.


No comments: