Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

By the Might of Thy Holy Cross

Assist us, O Lord our God;
and defend us evermore by the might of Thy holy Cross,
in whose honour Thou makest us to rejoice.
Through Christ our Lord. Amen




click on images to enlarge



This rosary is made with 6mm red jasper Aves and 8mm ivory Czech druk glass Paters set apart with brass caps. The beads are wrapped by hand with 20 gauge brass wire and the rosary has at its center a beautiful, antique brass shield with a cross embossed in the center. On the reverse side is a heart encircled with thorns. The antique brass crucifix matches the center in color and is a beautiful, sturdy, but ornate design. The crucifix and center are set apart with 4mm Swarovski bronze crystals.




SOLD
This is a one-of-a-kind rosary. If you are interested in a re-creation using these or other parts, contact me in the comment box or using my email address in the sidebar.

No comments: