Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Most Merciful Mother



Most merciful mother,
remind us always
of the sorrows
of your son, Jesus


This Seven Sorrows chaplet was created for a young seminarian at the request of his mother. The colors and materials were Spirit inspired and I think it turned out very nice. The Aves are 6mm blue dumortierite and the Paters are 8mm copper colored Swarovsi crystals capped in copper colored caps and bronze beads. The beads are wired by hand with 20 gauge bronze wire, matching the solid bronze Seven Sorrows center, and the Our Lady of Sorrows medal, both hand cast in solid bronze from vintage pieces.

 click on images to enlarge






SOLD
This is a one-of-a-kind rosary. If you are interested in a re-creation using these or other parts, contact me in the comment box or using my email address in the sidebar.

1 comment:

Carol said...

I can testify that this chaplet is absolutely beautiful!! And very well made. All the parts (beads and medals) go together so well. I am the one who ordered it and am holding on to it til Christmas to give to my son. Thanks Barbara!