Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Mother of Mercy, pray for us who recourse to Thee

click on images to see details


This Seven Sorrows chaplet is made with shades of purple -- the color for penance, and the liturgical seasons of Advent and Lent.

The Aves are 6mm rainbow fluorite, in shades between crystal clear and dark violet. The Paters, capped in bronze, are 8mm faceted, round, purple velvet, Swarovski crsytal beads. The center is a Seven Sorrows heart and the medal is an Our Lady of Sorrows medal, hand cast in solid bronze from vintage pieces. The beads are hand-wrapped and linked with 20 gauge vintage bronze medal -- this is a very sturdy rosary.







SOLD



If you are interested in this rosary, contact me by leaving a comment or using my email address found in the sidebar

No comments: