Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

St. Michael the Archangel, Tenner

click on images to enlarge



These tenner rosaries have become some of my favorites. It's such a nice size to keep in one's pocket or car. It doesn't take much time to pray ten Hail Marys, and over the course of a busy day, one can easily pray a whole rosary.



This tenner has 6mm, turquoise stone Aves, and an 8mm, light gold colored, Swarovski crystal Pater Noster, cradled with bronze filigree caps. The Pater Noster beads are set apart from the Aves and the crucifix with 4mm bicone bronze Swarovski crystals.




The beads are wire wrapped with 20 gauge bronze wire that is virtually unbreakable. The crucifix is a bronze Lily of the Valley design and the opposite medal is a St. Michael medal with Our Lady on the reverse. The crucifix and center are hand cast from solid bronze in the United States. The color matches the wire beautifully.


SOLD
If you are interested in this rosary, contact me by leaving a comment or using my email address found in the sidebar

To purchase this rosary at my Etsy shop -- go here. The cost is slightly higher there to cover credit card processing fees.

No comments: