Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Crystal and roses car rosary



This car rosary is made with 6mm rhondonite Hail Mary Beads, and one 8mm Swarovski crystal Our Father bead capped in brass. The center is a Miraculous Medal and the crucifix is a beautiful ornate design, both the center and crucifix being made from brass.

The brass clasp makes it easy to disconnect and connect again, so you can grab it for prayer time and hang it back up when you're done.






SOLD

 If you are interested in this rosary, contact me by leaving a comment or using my email address found in the sidebar

No comments: