Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Infant of Prague Pretty
















A friend gave me a beautiful bronze Infant of Prague medal and I held onto it for a while until I decided what to do with it. I had a fancy gala to attend last weekend, and decided to use the medal to make a necklace to match my dark brown taffeta and lace "ball gown." The skirt of the dress was dark brown iridescent taffeta and so I decided to use aurora borealis smoky quartz crystals, paired with aquamarine crystals, because I love brown and blue together. The 8mm smoky quartz beads capped with bronze and the aquamarine crystals have bronze spacers between them and the crystal bicone beads next to them.



The earrings dangle from bronze French hooks and are a teardrop crystal on the bottom, topped with a bronze cap, a bicone crystal, and an aquamarine round, capped with spacers.





This necklace and earrings pair are a one-of-a-kind creation. If you are interested in commissioning me to create something for you, please leave a comment or email me using the address in the sidebar.


No comments: