Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Lily Garden

"The Lily, symbol of virginity and purity."



This rosary was created with the Blessed Mother's purity in mind. The mother of pearl Ave beads are the purest white, and the the Pater Noster beads are a glistening, iridescent, purple Druk glass, 8mm in size, capped with brass caps. 




The beads are hand wire-wrapped with 20 gauge brass wire for a very sturdy rosary. The center, a beautiful image of the Blessed Mother surrounded by flowers and vines, is brass, as is the stunning crucifix. The center and crucifix are set apart with tiny brass beads.


SOLD
If you are interested in a recreation of either of these rosaries, contact me by leaving a comment or using my email address found in the sidebar

No comments: