Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Monday, February 6, 2012

O Blessed Sacrament





O Virgin Mary, Our Lady of the Blessed Sacrament, glory of the Christian people, joy of the universal Church, salvation of the world, pray for us and awaken in all the faithful devotion to the Holy Eucharist in order that they may render themselves worthy to receive it daily. Amen.

I recently created two rosaries for two young sisters making their First Holy Communion. I used their favorite colors, pink and purple, to create for them a rosary that may always remind them of the First Eucharist.





The Aves beads are 6mm faceted Czech glass, one in light pink and the other light purple. The Pater Noster beads on both rosaries are 8mm faceted Czech glass in crystal, capped in dainty silver flowers. The centers are both Chalices, representing the Holy Eucharist, and the crucifixes are both feminine styles with flowers at the edges. Both are link style rosaries. 

If you are interested in a recreation of either of these rosaries, contact me by leaving a comment or using my email address found in the sidebar.



No comments: