Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tenner rosaries




I got a little carried away ordering some beautiful bronze parts a few months ago, and these little tenner rosaries helped me put them to good use.

The tenner is just one decade, and is a great rosary to keep in one's pocket, purse or car for praying part of or all of the rosary.

These designs would be lovely for a Confirmande, an RCIA candidate entering the church, or even for a special someone's Easter basket.


~~~~~

This pretty blue tenner is made with 6mm blue dumortierite Ave beads, and the Pater Noster is an 8mm light blue sapphire Swarovski crystal, capped in bronze. The beads are strung with crystal and bronze seed beads on a steel wire and double crimped for strength. The crucifix is an elegant, 1.75" bronze crucifix, and the medal is a beautiful Scapular/Miraculous Medal also made from solid bronze. Both the center and crucifix are hand cast from vintage pieces.


click on image to enlarge










SOLD

~~~~~

This tenner is a pretty design, and rather feminine with 6mm turquoise beads, and an 8mm red jasper bead capped with bronze spacers and 4mm red jasper beads. The beads are strung with light lemon yellow and black seed beads on a steel wire and double crimped for strength. The crucifix is dainty and the medal is an Our Lady of Mt. Carmel, both solid bronze and hand cast from vintage pieces.

 click on images to enlarge





SOLD

~~~~~


This rosary is made from 6mm blue dumortierite Ave beads, and an 8mm red jasper bead capped with bronze spacers and 4mm red jasper beads. The beads are strung with lemon yellow and bronze seed beads on a steel wire, double crimped for strength. The crucifix is a 1.75" solid bronze design with Lilies of the Valley, and the medal is a bronze St. Joseph medal, both hand cast from vintage pieces.




SOLD



2 comments:

Tami Nguyen said...

I am very interested in buying rosary tenners from you if you can still make them.

Please contact me via email if you can do this.

Thank you!

Barbara Praying for Grace said...

Tami, I'd be happy to work with you. I don't have your email address but you can find me at Marydevotions@gmail.com