Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Tiny Tenner





I made this little tenner for my mother-in-law, who lost the one I gave her a few months ago. I should have placed a coin next to it for scale, as the Aves are tiny 4 mm purple glass beads, and the frosted purple Druk glass Pater Noster bead is double the size at 8mm. The crucifix is a only 3/4 of an inch and the Miraculous Medal is just 1/2 inch. It's a nice size for a woman's pocket rosary. The rosary is wire-wrapped by hand using 22 gauge bronze wire.

If you are interested in a recreation of this rosary, contact me by leaving a comment or using my email address found in the sidebar.

No comments: