Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

All the Beats of My Heart

Act of Love to the Sacred Heart

Reveal Thy Sacred Heart to me, O Jesus, and show me Its attractions. Unite me to It for ever. Grant that all my aspirations and all the beats of my heart, which cease not even while I sleep, may be a testimonial to Thee of my love for Thee and may say to Thee: Yes, Lord, I am all Thine; the pledge of my allegiance to Thee rests ever in my heart and will never cease to be there. Do Thou accept the slight amount of good that I do and be graciously pleased to repair all my wrongdoing; so that I may be able to bless Thee in time and in eternity. Amen.


Such a beautiful prayer, and such aspirations to love My Lord with all the beats of my heart.

This rosary is a lovely reminder to love My Lord with all the beats of my heart...with His Sacred Heart inside the brass heart center. The center and lovely ornate crucifix are both solid brass.


click on image to enlarge

The Ave beads on this rosary are rich red poppy jasper with veins of gray and black and tan. The Pater Noster beads are black onyx surrounded with ornate brass caps. The beads are strung on 49-strand steel wire with gold glass and bronze seed beads.









SOLD

 If you are interested in this rosary, contact me by leaving a comment or using my email address found in the sidebar

To purchase this rosary at my Etsy shop -- go here. The cost is slightly higher there to cover credit card processing fees.

1 comment:

Anne said...

A very beautiful rosary.