Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Friday, March 23, 2012

Ever this day be at my side...

Angel of God,
my guardian dear,
to whom God's love commits me here,
ever this day,
be at my side
to light and guard,
to rule and guide.


The Guardian Angel prayer is one of my very favorites and I enjoy hearing my daughter recite it every night before bed. It is good to be reminded that we have a heaven-sent friend with us every day as we go about our daily work. It is both comforting to know that I have my own angel, and, as a mother, to know that my children have theirs. I often ask my own angel to tell my children's angels to be extra vigilant when I know they need the extra care.


 click on image to enlarge


This lovely rosary is a nice reminder to a child to pray often to their own angel, and to remember to ask Our Lord's precious Mother to pray for us as well.

The Ave beads on this rosary are 6mm, light sapphire, faceted glass, and the Pater Noster beads are 8mm faceted clear glass. The Pater beads are capped with silver. The center is an image of the Guardian Angel and the crucifix is a simple nickel style. This rosary would be lovely as a Baptism gift or for a First Holy Communion, or for any young person.




SOLD
If you are interested in purchasing this rosary, or commissioning me for another rosary, leave a comment or contact me using my email address in the sidebar

To purchase this rosary on my Etsy page, go here. The cost is slightly higher there to cover credit card fees.





1 comment:

Jamie Jo said...

Hi Barbara--I was going to get together a check for you, but there is no cost on this...how much?

I'd love to also order her a handmade scapular--I feel a little guilty making you work so much, but I also know she will appreciate it and treasure them both.