Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

O Sacred Heart

Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
 O most holy heart of Jesus, fountain of every blessing, I adore you, I love you, and with lively sorrow for my sins I offer you this poor heart of mine. Make me humble, patient, pure and wholly obedient to your will. Grant, Good Jesus, that I may live in you and for you. Protect me in the midst of danger. Comfort me in my afflictions. Give me health of body, assistance in my temporal needs, your blessing on all that I do, and the grace of a holy death. Amen.


click on image to enlarge



This rosary has, at its center, a beautiful image of the Sacred Heart of Our Lord Jesus, and on the reverse, His holy Mother. The Hail Mary beads are 6mm black Swarovski pearls, and the  Our Father beads are 6mm black diamond Swarovski crystals capped in bronze caps. The beads are strung on 49-strand steel flexible wire with black and bronze seed beads. The center and crucifix are bronze.





SOLD
If you are interested in commissioning a recreation of this rosary, contact me by leaving a comment or using my email address found in the sidebar

No comments: