Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sapphire and Pearl Remember to Pray Bracelet







This pretty bracelet is a lovely reminder to pray. The blue beads are 6mm sapphire blue bicone crystals paired with 6mm cream Swarovski pearl beads. They are strung on steel wire with crystal and white pearl seed beads. The PRAY bead is pewter as is the toggle style rope clasp. The bracelet is 7.75 inches.

$14, plus $3 for shipping. If you are interested in this bracelet, contact me by leaving a comment or using my email address found in the sidebar.

To purchase this bracelet at my Etsy shop -- go here. The cost is slightly higher there to cover credit card processing fees.

No comments: