Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Ave Maria, ora pro nobis peccatoribus






Pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death, Amen.



We say those word each time we pray the Hail Mary. They are powerful words, asking the Mother of God to pray for us, especially at the moment of our death. We should never forget that Mary will come to our aid, if we but ask.


 click on images to enlarge



This rosary is made with a beautiful Ave Maria bronze piece at its center. It is paired with a simple yet elegant bronze crucifix, both hand cast from vintage pieces.

The Hail Mary beads are 6mm red aventure -- the color of amber honey -- and the Our Father beads are 8mm red agate, which compliment the aventurine beautifully. The Our Father beads are flanked by copper caps and 2mm smoky quartz Swarovski crystals. The beads are strung on flexible steel wire with metallic bronze seed beads and brass Charlotte beads.












SOLD

If you are interested in a recreation of this rosary, or a similar rosary made with different colors, contact me using the comment box or my email address in the sidebar.





No comments: