Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Blue Opal Miraculous Medal Rosary

I have been very busy lately trying to keep up with requests for First Holy Communion rosaries. I have tried to keep my Etsy shop stocked, but I have to make some more to keep up. I hope all those little boys and girls are praying on their new rosaries!

This rosary would be a lovely gift for a First Communicant or Confirmande, or even for someone's mother at Mother's Day.






The Hail Mary beads are 6mm opal blue Czech glass, and the Our Father beads are white opal Czech glass with silver flower caps. The rosary is a link style, with a delicate Miraculous Medal at the center.





SOLD
If you are interested in this rosary, please leave a comment or contact me using my email address in the sidebar. If you are interested in a recreation of this rosary using different colors, please contact me about a custom order.

If you would like to purchase this rosary at my Etsy shop go here. The cost is slightly higher to cover credit card fees.

No comments: