Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Father's Little Princess

I think every little girl has a tiny part inside her (or maybe not so tiny) which believes she is a princess. I think even in some grown women that part still exists. Sometimes that part becomes all-consuming, and greedy, and worldly. But it can be turned to good if we think of that princess as a princess of The Father. I believe God wants us to be His princess -- to be dedicated to him and to live in His kingdom.

If you have a little princess in your life, one who will make her First Holy Communion this year, or be Confirmed, or even if she is a grown-up princess, these lovely rosaries are just for her.


click on images to enlarge


This rosary is made with 6mm, pink glass, tiger-eye style Hail Mary beads, and 6mm, white opal glass Our Father beads. The center is a beautiful image of Our Blessed Mother -- the Queen -- and the crucifix is a lovely Lily of the Valley style. The rosary is link style and all of the parts are nickel.









SOLD

If you are interested in this rosary, please leave a comment or contact me using my email address in the sidebar. If you are interested in a recreation of this rosary using different colors, please contact me about a custom order.

If you would like to purchase this rosary at my Etsy shop go here. The cost is slightly higher to cover credit card fees.


~~~~~




This rosary is made with 6mm aurora borealis glass Hail Mary beads, and 6mm cream swarovski crystal pearl Our Father beads. The center is a tiny Miraculous Medal and the crucifix is a simple round style. The rosary is link style and all the metal is nickel.

SOLD
If you are interested in this rosary, please leave a comment or contact me using my email address in the sidebar. If you are interested in a recreation of this rosary using different colors, please contact me about a custom order.

If you would like to purchase this rosary at my Etsy shop go here. The cost is slightly higher to cover credit card fees.

No comments: