Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

First Eucharist





click on images to enlarge


This pretty rosary is a perfect gift for the young girl making her First Eucharist. The Ave beads are 6mm iridescent round glass, and the Paternoster beads are 8mm millefiori glass beads -- a beautiful blue with yellow and white flowers. They are strung on a flexible steel wire with iridescent pearl and clear Czech glass seed beads. The center is a nickel chalice and the crucifix is a dainty style with flowers at the points.








 $11, plus $3 for mailing
To purchase this rosary in my Etsy shop, go here. The cost is slightly higher to cover credit card fees.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~




This is a lovely rosary for a young man receiving his First Eucharist. The 6mm round glass beads are a beautiful vivid red and the Our Father beads are capped in silver. The center is a nickel chalice and the crucifix is a simple clover style.

SOLD
May be recreated in a variety of colors.
Please contact me.












No comments: