Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Mother's Day Key Fobs


A friend recently commissioned me to make a couple key fobs for her Mother's Day gifts and one for her daughter, a new driver. These little pretties clip right onto your key ring, and they make it easy to find your keys in your purse.

 The crystals on the first two, the ones I made for my friend, are just gorgeous, I'm afraid the camera can't capture how pretty they are.

 The last two are extras and are available here or through my Etsy shop.




8mm capris blue AB Swarovski crystals with St. Anne bronze medal



8mm blue zircon AB Swarovski crystals with St. Anne bronze medal







6mm turquoise beads with St. Joan of Arc bronze medal




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



8mm aquamarine Swarovski crystals with a bronze Miraculous Medal


This fob is $15 plus $3 for mailing

To purchase this item in my Etsy shop, go here.

~~~~~


8mm red and green Venetian glass beads with a bronze Sacred Heart medal



This fob is $15 plus $3 for mailing
To purchase this item in my Etsy shop go here.

2 comments:

Cheryl M. said...

So lovely!

Janette said...

Simply beautiful! Am still on the job hunt - but my first paycheck may have to include one of these!! Thank you for sharing your gifts so readily, Barbara. Phew - your talents are without end!!! Be assured - the fruits of your gifts are building the Kingdom! All glory to God!