Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mystical Rose


THERE is no rose of such virtue 
As is the rose that bear Jesu: 
Alleluia.

For in this rose containéd was 
Heaven and earth in little space: 
Res Miranda.

By that rose we may well see 
There be one God in Persons Three: 
Pares forma.

The angels sang, the shepherds too: 
Gloria in Excelsis Deo: 
Gaudeamus.

Leave we all this worldly mirth 
And follow we this joyful birth: 
Transeamus.


By an unknown Medieval Author




This rosary is beautiful, with white pearls and clear crystals it is pure and perfect as Our Blessed Mother.



click on images to enlarge



The Ave beads are 6mm white Swarovski pearls, and the Paternoster beads are 8mm aurora borealis clear Swarovski crystals, capped in brass.




The beads are strung on flexible steel wire with clear Japanese seeds and and brass Charlotte Czech seed beads.





The center is two roses and their leaves. The center and the crucifix, a beautiful two-sided open style, are hand cast in solid bronze in the U.S. from vintage pieces.











SOLD

No comments: