Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Rose-Scented Tenner





This little tenner is made with rose-scented, painted wood beads. They are 6mm, painted a rose red color, and have a soft rosie smell. They are linked with nickel eyepins and chain. The crucifix at one end is nickel, a pretty design with flowers at the ends, and the medal is an Our Lady of Fatima medal. The Pater Noster bead has nickel silver caps.

 A tenner rosary is the perfect size to tuck in one's pocket or purse for praying one decade or a whole rosary.

SOLD
If you are interested in this rosary or a recreation in different colors or with different parts, contact me in the comment box or by using my email address in the sidebar.

To purchase this rosary in my Etsy shop, go here. The cost is slightly higher to cover credit card fees.

No comments: