Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Rose of Heaven



click on image to enlarge




This beautiful pearl and crystal rosary is very delicate and sweet. The Ave beads are 5mm Swarovski cream rose pearls and the Pater Noster beads are 5mm light rose Swarovski crsytals capped with silver flower caps. The beads are linked, hand-turned, with 20 gauge non-tarnishing silver wire, using old-fashioned twisted connectors between the Aves and the Paters and connecting the center and crucifix.





The center is a tiny 3/8 inch pewter Miraculous Medal and the crucifix is a delicate 7/8 inch pewter crucifix.







This rosary would be perfect for a First Holy Communion, Confirmation or for any special girl, young or old.


SOLD

No comments: