Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Saturday, September 28, 2013

The cross



For the word of the cross is folly to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 1 Cor 1:18




click on images to enlarge











At the heart of this rosary is the cross, on a solid brass shield, with rays coming out from the center. On the reverse side of the center, is the Sacred Heart of Jesus, with the crown of thorns surrounding the heart. The crucifix is a beautiful style with ornate carving, also in solid brass.

The beads are 6mm round African sodalite, which has colors varying from dark royal blue to pale cloudy blue, hand-wrapped with brass wire. The Paters have antigue brass caps, and the center and crucifix are set apart with 4mm light sapphire crystals.

The solid structure of the wire wrapping makes this rosary almost indestructible.  


$48

This rosary is available at my Etsy shop with all the proceeds to be donated to our local Pregnancy Decision Health Center, committed to greater compassion for women facing an unplanned pregnancy. 

No comments: