Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Dispenser of Grace

I love the colors of this rosary...almost no bead is the same color as another. They are like graces from heaven...none like another. 

"O merciful dispenser of divine graces, Mary most holy, mother of the Eternal incarnate Word who has crowned you with his immense wisdom, look upon the greatness of my sorrow and grant me the graces I need so much."




click on images to enlarge

The rosary is made with 6mm fancy jasper Ave beads in colors ranging from gold to gray to green to deep red. The Pater beads are 8mm poppy jasper -- deep red with veins of green and gray -- capped with beautiful, bronze filigree caps. The beads are hand wire-wrapped with 22 gauge vintage bronze wire. 






The clover style crucifix and unique Miraculous Medal center are solid bronze, hand cast from vintage pieces. They are set apart with 4mm bicone Swarovski crystals.








No comments: