Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Our Lady of Guadalupe for the poor





Our Lady of Guadalupe,
Mystical Rose,
make intercession for holy Church,
protect the sovereign Pontiff,
help all those who invoke you in their necessities,
and since you are the ever Virgin Mary
and Mother of the true God,
obtain for us from your most holy Son
the grace of keeping our faith,
of sweet hope in the midst of the bitterness of life
of burning charity, and the precious gift
of final perseverance.

Amen.





click on images to enlarge









This rosary, with Our Lady of Guadalupe at its center, is made with 6mm, faceted snow quartz Ave beads, 8mm capri blue Swarovski crystals Pater beads, capped with fluted nickel caps and flanked by 4mm bicone Swarovski capri blue AB crystals. 


The beads are hand wrapped with 20-gauge, tarnish-free silver wire. The center and crucifix are set apart by the same 4mm bicone Swarovski capri blue AB crystals. The wire-wrapping makes this rosary extra durable and virtually unbreakable.




The center and crucifix are nickel.









All of the proceeds from the sale of this rosary will go to Food for the Poor to build permanent homes for residents of earthquake-stricken Haiti who are still living in tents.




No comments: