Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Monday, October 7, 2013

St. Nicholas tenner


"Loving God, we thank you for
the example of St Nicholas,
who fed the hungry,
brought hope to the imprisoned,
gave comfort to the lost,
and taught the truth to all. 
May we strive to imitate him
by putting you first in all we do. 
Give us the courage, love and strength
of St Nicholas, so that, like him,
we may serve you through loving
our brothers and sisters. Amen."
-by Amy Welborn

This St. Nicholas tenner is made with 8mm mountain "jade" (a high-grade dolomite marble from Asia) beads. The  beads are hand wire-wrapped with 20 gauge vintage bronze. The Pater is capped with filigree bronze caps. The St. NIcholas medal and crucifix are hand cast in solid bronze from vintage pieces. The medal and crucifix and Pater are set apart by 4mm bicone Swarovski crystals.





click on images to enlarge



















No comments: