Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Friday, February 14, 2014

Love, Love, Love rosary


There is a new rosary in my shop, just in time for LOVE day...a sweet reminder of our Mary (vs Martha) love on this special day.





This rosary is whimsical in the very best way...a sweet reminder of love of God and Our Blessed Mother. I found these ceramic heart beads and knew they would make the sweetest Our Father Beads. Paired with 6mm leopardskin jasper in shades of brown, gray, and coral pink, they are a beautiful combination. The beads are hand-wrapped with 20 gauge vintage bronze wire, for a very durable rosary. The center is the Miraculous Medal image of Mary surrounded with flowers and leaves. The center and crucifix are hand cast (in the United States) in bronze from vintage originals.







Proceeds from the rosary go to our local Pregnancy Decision Health Center.






No comments: