Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Friday, March 7, 2014

Baptism by Blood rosary




"And Jesus said to them... Can you drink the chalice that I drink of: or be baptized with the baptism wherewith I am baptized?" Mark 10:38




click on images to enlarge

 This beautiful rosary reminds us of the precious blood shed by Our Lord and all of the martyrs of the Church who have followed Him.





The red beads are 9mm red coral and the Pater beads have brass filigree caps. The beads are strung on a flexible steel wire with pearl and brass seed beads. The center and crucifix are set apart with 4mm bronze bicone Swarovski crystals. The large beads are perfect for a man's hands and the rosary is rather heavy.









The Miraculous Medal center and beautiful crucifix are brass.














No comments: