Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Monday, March 24, 2014

Food of Angels rosary



"With all the strength of my soul I urge you young people to approach the Communion table as often as you can. Feed on this bread of angels whence you will draw all the energy you need to fight inner battles. Because true happiness, dear friends, does not consist in the pleasures of the world or in earthly things, but in peace of conscience, which we have only if we are pure in heart and mind."
--Blessed Pier Giorgio Frassati




click on images to enlarge



This rosary, with the beautiful pink Ave beads, and fluted white Pater beads, looks so angelic, so pure. The pink Ave beads are 6mm milky pink round Czech glass, and the Pater beads are 7mm fluted milk white vintage beads. The Paters have tiny flowered silver caps. 





The beads are wired by hand with 20 gauge non-tarnishing silver wire. The beautiful center is pewter, and has an embossed chalice on the front. The crucifix is also pewter, and is 1-7/8 inches long. The center and crucifix are set apart with 4mm bicone light rose Swarovski crystals.






This rosary is appropriate for a First Holy Communicant, a new Catholic entering the church, or a woman of any age with a love for the Eucharist. It is a pleasure to hold and to pray.








This rosary is available in my Etsy shop.



No comments: