Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Friday, March 7, 2014

Queen of Hearts




"Prayer is powerful beyond limits when we turn to the Immaculata who is queen even of God's heart."-Saint Maximilian Kolbe




click on images to enlarge


At the heart of this beautiful wire-wrapped rosary is a bronze heart center, two sided, with a cross in the center, as Mary has Jesus as the king of her heart, as does Jesus have Mary as queen of his heart.



The Ave beads are 6mm round pink impression jasper beads, and the Paters are 10mm Silver-Foiled Light Jonquil with Encased Flowers in shades of bright pink, blue, and green. The beads are wire-wrapped with 20 gauge bronze wire for a very durable rosary.







The center and crucifix are solid bronze, hand cast from original pieces.









All the proceeds of this rosary are to be donated to our local Pregnancy Decision Health Center, committed to greater compassion for women facing an unplanned pregnancy.

No comments: