Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Burn with Fire St. Michael rosary



St Michael the Archangel
Defend us in battle.
Be our protection against
The malice and snares of the devil;
May God rebuke him,
 we humbly pray
and do though O Prince of the heavenly host,
By The power of God,
Thrust into hell
Satan and all evil spirits
Who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls
Amen 





click on images to enlarge

This beautiful rosary center is a wonderful reminder to turn to the archangel St. Michael to come to our defense in our fight on this earth. The very uniquely-colored Pater beads are also a reminder of the fires of hell -- and the aid the rosary comes to us to keep us far from them.




The rosary is made with 6mm leopard jasper Ave beads, and 8 mm padparadscha faceted Swarovski round crystals, with stunning elongated bronze caps. The colors of the jasper beads are highlighted beautifully in the Pater crystals. The beads are hand-wrapped with 20 gauge bronze wire for an extra durable rosary.





The center is a solid bronze image of St. Michael the Archangel, and the crucifix is a solid bronze fleur-de-lis, both are hand cast from vintage original pieces.









The rosary comes in a white gift box.

All the proceeds of this rosary are to be donated to our local Pregnancy Decision Health Center, committed to greater compassion for women facing an unplanned pregnancy.

This rosary is available now in my Etsy shop.



No comments: