Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Infant Baptismal rosaries




click on images to enlarge




"Surround this infant of God with goodness, and lead him in Your light each day"

This sweet little rosary is made with a new baby boy's Baptismal Day in mind. It would be a lovely gift for the tiny new Catholic.













The boy rosary is made with 5mm light blue Swarovski pearl Ave beads, and 6mm light sapphire round Swarovski crystals, capped with tiny scalloped silver bead caps. Each pin is hand turned with care, as are the connectors between the Pater beads. The girl rosary is made with 5mm Rosaline Swarovski pearl Ave beads, and 6mm Rosaline round Swarovski crystals, capped with tiny scalloped silver bead caps. 










The center is a diminutive Madonna center and attached to the center is a tiny pewter baby feet charm. The crucifix, and center are base metal. The pins and connectors are made with 20 gauge non-tarnishing silver wire.



The rosary comes in a white gift box.






All the proceeds of this rosary are to be donated to our local Pregnancy Decision Health Center, committed to greater compassion for women facing an unplanned pregnancy.



No comments: