Due to unemployment, and thus financial hardship, I have changed my policy of not adding labor cost to my rosaries. I hope that you can understand why this is necessary and will continue to support my apostolate. At this time I need to support my family with my skills and resources. I have not added much to the cost of each item -- not as much as most vendors would, doubling or tripling their cost -- but just enough to contribute a small amount to my family's income.

Monday, July 21, 2014

Pondered in her Heart rosary

"But Mary kept all these words, pondering them in her heart." Luke 2:19





click on images for a close-up


This colorful rosary has, at its center, a beautiful heart with the profile of Our Mother Mary, to remind us to keep her in our hearts, and that she will keep us in hers.





The Ave beads are beautiful 6mm yellow turquoise (which are actually a vibrant green) and the Pater beads are 8mm round bright olivine Swarovski crystals. (Just FYI, though the beads are called turquoise, this stone is actually a type of African jasper that resembles turquoise's banding). The Pater beads are capped with silver plated filigree caps. 


The beads are linked with 20 gauge fine silver wire and each pin is hand-turned with care, as are the connectors.




The center and the crucifix are pewter with a deluxe silver finish. They are set apart with 4mm olivine bicone crystals.

The rosary comes in a white gift box.

To purchase this rosary, go to my Etsy shop.




No comments: